Am I Eligible?
If the following three statements apply to you then it is very likely that you will be eligible in general terms
- Your annual gross household income is less than £60,000
- You do not currently own a home
- You have no outstanding credit problems
Your general eligibility can be confirmed once you have filled in the application form available on this website.
We will then assess both the make-up of your household and your affordability in relation to the specific home you are interested in.
- In terms of household make-up the general guideline is that you can apply for a home with one more bedroom than you need eg a single person or couple can apply for a home with up to 2 bedrooms, and a household with at least 1 child (or other dependant) may apply for a 3 bedroom home.
- Regarding affordability we must be sure that your current income is sufficient to sustain the financial commitment involved. Please note that we will carry out a credit search before offering you a property.
What happens next? Click here to download PDF.